Audition Dates (please attend 1 and arrive at the posted start time):
Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 6:00 P.M.
Monday, February 22, 2021 at 6:00 P.M.
Callbacks (if needed)
Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 6:00 P.M.
Please be prepared to:
– Sing 16-20 bars of a musical theatre song of your choice.
You must sing with our provided accompaniment, a CD with NO vocals, or with a device you provide. No a cappella auditions will be allowed.
– You may be asked to sing scales by our accompanist.
– Complete a dance audition, taught by the show choreographer (dress appropriately)
– Read provided selections from the script
– Be prepared to fill out a conflict sheet at auditions (be as specific as possible about conflicts throughout the rehearsal period)
*Additional audition times may be scheduled ONLY if you are unable to attend the scheduled auditions. Please contact Keystone Theatrics Staff at email@example.com, to schedule an audition at least two weeks in advance if this is the case.*
Rehearsals will begin around February 27, 2021. Tech week will be from Saturday, April 17 through Thursday, April 22. No absences will be accepted during tech week or performances.
April 23, 24, 29, 30, May 1, 7, 8, 2021 at 7:30 PM
April 25, May 1, 2, 8, 9, 2021 at 2:00 PM
Please make sure you can fully commit to the rehearsal period and performance schedule before auditioning. You must be willing to make the show a priority.
Performers high school aged and up are welcome to audition. Experienced or first time performers who enjoy singing, dancing, and acting are invited to audition. All ethnicities are encouraged to attend.
For more info, visit Keystone Theatrics Auditions